LABS FOR CHANGE®
We put disruption in top gear helping you transform small towns and rural places into sustainable laboratories for change.
Small Towns and Rural Communities As Labs for Change®
Get to Know Us
It is about a community of people, be it your neighborhood, your building, your family, your tribe, saying, “We can design sustainable cities for ourselves, we just need to articulate agile and design concepts in a way that we can use them and serve us for a collective good."
At our Labs for Change® program, we use disasters and resilience as a mechanism to discuss climate change with our membership.
BECOME A MEMBER
Labs For Change® runs a “design assistance” program that helps with post-disaster recovery, ensuring that people build back in “smarter” ways that can withstand future changes in climate. This speaks to the larger need to “take advantage” of disasters in order to transform the way we think, build, and operate our small towns and rural communities. To do this, however, we must put these ideas in place before disaster strikes; if they aren’t, then the community risks rebuilding the way it was pre-disaster.
DESIGN ASSISTANCE OVERVIEW
As an ecosystem builder, we embrace our role as Collaborator, Organizer for Resources, Connector for Capital and Mainstream Influence.
Select the option that works for you
Tier 130$Every monthCommunity Stakeholders & Individuals
- Climate-Social Justice Connections
- Free Educational Resources
- Story Development & Recognition
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Special Offers and Discounts on Network Events and Store
Tier 2150$Every monthSmall Towns & Rural Communities
- All Tier 1 Benefits
- Leadership Opportunities with Labs For Change® Council
- Peer Learning & Networking
- Working Groups
- Technical Assistance on Issues
Tier 3300$Every monthCorporations
- All Tier 1 & Tier 2 Benefits
- Board Opportunities with Labs For Change®
- Access to Sustainable Development Travel Opportunities